AYOMO BINCHOTAN DRINKING WATER FILTER - 250
or make 4 interest-free payments of $10.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
AYOMO Binchotan Charcoal Water Filter – 250 g.
SHIPS INTERNATIONALLY - New Zealand, Asia & China
What is Binchotan?
Water filter, air purifier, bath infuser - Ayomo Binchotan is whatever you need it to be!
Ayomo Binchotan is Japanese Oak that has undergone a carbonisation technique perfected in Japan during the Genroku era.
After careful processing through a kiln of up to 1000°C and quickly cooled with ash, Binchotan contains over 90% carbon content and its minerals are activated. As a natural and aesthetic purifier, Binchotan can:
- Purify and infuse drinking water
- Infuse your bath with minerals and negative ions, promoting better health and relaxation
- Clear the air of bacteria, allergens, pollen, odours, viruses and mould spores around your home
- Break down into gardens to improve soil nutrition and plant growth
- Have a positive whitening effect on your teeth
Enough to effectively filter 2 litres of water.
Reusable for up to two months. Please re-boil every 3 to 4 weeks to open up the pores and release what’s been absorbed.