- The promoter is: Ayogo Pty Ltd (trading as Ayomo whose registered office is at 2/ 128 Bertie Street, Port Melbourne VIC 3207.
- Employees of Ayomo Pty Ltd T/A Ayomo or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are as follow:
Step one- Follow both @iloveayomo and @ayomo_sg Instagram accounts.
Step two- Tag a friend in comment of the original post who you would like to bring to Bali. Tag more friends for double entry.
Step three- In your comment, tell us what do you most look forward to do in Bali.
- Closing date for entry will be 16th November 2016. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted after 16th November 2016.
- The company will not be responsible for any entries that are not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
One: You must be 18 or over.
Two: You must be a resident of Australia and/or Singapore.
Three: You must be allowed to travel without any restriction by the local authorities.
Four: You must oblige all route to entry.
The prize for the competition is 2 return tickets to Bali. One winner will be chosen at random after competition is closed. Flights will be via Jetstar airways and flight/travelling periods will be determined by Ayogo Pty Ltd. No flight insurance is included.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition mechanics and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be communicated to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter, through the official channels owned by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving prior notice.
- Winner will be chosen at random by draw.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner of when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters regarding with the competition will be final and there shall be no further negotiations.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia (VIC).
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current AUS data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.